Monday, November 29, 2010

Stroll leftovers

I ended up with way too many winter pictures yesterday--
here are a couple that were left out.

I found several feather clumps...doesn't bode well for some little bird.

We have some major icicle action happening in
Spokane. There's currently one hanging from the
roof of my front porch--it's like 5 ft long.
 
I always try to look up, down, and all around. But more
often than not, I end up looking down because I'm
concerned I'm about to fall. It will happen.

This very worried little horse is in Coeur d'Alene park. I dropped my
camera in the snow and took this picture with snow melt on the lens.

It seems there was a raccoon scuffle behind the Campbell House.
Now it's back to projects for me! I made some progress yesterday and even did a little sewing on my Grandma's old machine. It was not entirely disastrous...though I was in a state of panic the whole time.
And I still cannot load the bobbin in under five tries.
That's sad, right? I get the feeling that's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...