Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just because I'm too tired to leave the house doesn't mean I stopped spending money.

This always happens to me during Session.  I don't really feel like going anywhere other than home after work.  This week I tried to remedy my funk with some online shopping.  I think it got a little out of hand.


For starters, I bought two back-issues of Vogue Knitting! There are them.



Then I decided that I really should buy those boots I've been after:


To finish up the week, I decided that today was the day I needed to replace my point and shoot camera that was stolen during what I like to call Home Invasion 2010.


I better go get some rest (I'm worn out from all the buyer's remorse).  Tomorrow means another lively discussion about Sustainability, Leadership, and Decision Making brought to you buy MPA 2011.

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Your site is wonderful! I wish you a very good continuation.

    consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this site and all the information it contains. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
    All the best. Kindly

    Voyance en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...