Monday, February 14, 2011

Cats and corgis!

Dr. Boris (Nick's corgi).

Time to display the latest crafty things I've done recently (that seems to be the point of this blog anyway). For Valentine's Day, I painted Nick a picture of his dog ( Boris lives in Tucson).  We need to find the perfect place to display Boris.

Boris is less cartoony in real life...

Don't worry.  I made sure that Nick received candy too. It's his favorite!


I don't know which is cuter, the Triple H candy that I bought Nick or the kitten candy from Sees that Nick got me.


While Peanut is in the picture, it's worth noting that she has been particularly bad today.  Bink has taken quite a hit and there's Bink fur all over the place.  There's no rest when Kitts is on the prowl.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...