Sunday, May 6, 2012

I love Murder She Wrote!

We sisters love to watch shows and movies while we craft. I am now dedicated to watching Murder She Wrote. I love it. I am on the fifth season, episode four and am comforted constantly by the fact that I still have six seasons left. I will even go so far as to say that I often am able to solve the crime before the big reveal. Also, I like that a lot of J.B. Fletcher's facial expressions remind me of our mom.
Angie Lansbury, isn't she lovely...

 
Here is what else I have been up to... (I don't have instagram like the other sisters).

Cotton necklace project.

Puppy paws.

Urchin cleaning for sisters' visit.

Painting Miniatures.

Lovely weekend light.

Notice The Doyle Diary, it's this amazing book I got for Bennett with sketches by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's father... he was insane. We sisters also love Sherlock Holmes. Jeremy Brett is my fave.

My continuing knitted ball obsession.

3 comments:

  1. i love murder she wrote too!! She looks amazing there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't she!?! So glad you feel the Murder She Wrote Love too; and Claire your blog is mega cute!

      Delete
  2. An excellent congratulations for an excellent subject and an excellent blog !!!

    voyance gratuite en ligne


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...