Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Make: Halloween Banner


Like my sisters I enjoy going to the dollar store to find goodies, this trip not only did I pick up some little cardboard letters, but I also grabbed some creepy crawlies (as seen on a spooky wreath or scary garland), and I rushed home to make a Halloween banner...


I was surprised to find that all the required letters were present to spell h-a-p-p-y  h-a-l-l-o-w-e-en, 


 but the colors just wouldn't do.


So, I taped them down to a piece of paper (so they wouldn't move) and painted them black.


Had I placed them in the correct spelling order, I may have had a fun sign too. I could have doubled down the decorations.


Once the paint dries, just hot glue your letters to some yarn & you'll have a Happy Halloween banner.

(the yarn tassel garland inspired by A Beautiful Mess)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...