Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Brief Musical Interlude: Marissa Nadler


OMG, Marissa Nadler, ever since Maya gave me a copies of Ballads of Living and Dying and Song III: Bird on the Water, I've basically wanted to live in your sleepy, lyrical, mysterious, ballad-driven dream world. And if you think slightly desperate-love-me dancing in a video is going to change my mind you are exactly WRONG. You just stand there in your black tights and heels while that girl dances her heartache out. 

Also, know that I listen to your rendition of "Annabelle Lee" and cry sometimes. Yes, as previously stated, Anabelle Lee makes me cry. Sometimes.

Go on and sweep the floor with your hair, girl. It'll be all right.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog, thank you for the details on the shots, it will make me progress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...