Thursday, December 5, 2013

Made and found: Christmas decorations!


As soon as December hit, I swapped out my fall decorations for a little indoor winter wonderland. We're experiencing some abnormally chilly weather in the Pacific Northwest. It's going to be in the 20's for a few days (believe me, that's cold for here). I've done enough crafting in past few winters, that I have a pretty solid base of decorations to start with. Take a peek!


I used my glittery diamond mobile and some glittery pine cone garland to adorn one of my frames. As you can tell, I haven't decided what picture fits this frame. I'm thinking of maybe painting a watercolor. I really love the pine cone garlands I made. You can read all about how to make your own in a post I did last year...(pssssstttt, it includes a little glitter video!). I had enough garlands to drape three different spots in my house. Win! See those sparkly diamonds? I also made those. You can read all about them in my throw your diamonds in the sky post. Combining the two provides just enough glitz!

Every winter, I absolutely love getting out my trees to put on my bookshelves. (Hint, if you want to grab some trees of your own, head on over to the craft store or Dollar Tree. Yes Dollar Tree.)


Christine has promised me a fir/cedar/gathered wreath for the front door. Stick a fork in me, my Christmas decorations are basically done.

Oh, and my tree is up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...