Wednesday, January 15, 2014


Brooklyn Tweed has their new 2014 Winter Look Book out. I've blogged about how swoon-worthy BT is and especially Jared Flood, their mastermind (read about that here, here, and here).


I've been so drawn to sweaters lately. I've knit one Vogue sweater that I like fine enough (I just realized I never posted the final product, add it to my to-do list). This little beauty is called Alloy, and I'm enamored with it. I love the colors (though I would probably switch the main body of the sweater to light grey). I'm serious when I say I'm going to knit this. I know I say that all the time, but I'm really going to do it this time.

Moving along...to the yarn.

I would definitely pick one of these greys for the aforementioned sweater. Brooklyn Tweed has the best naming committee. These yarns are called Truffle Hunt, Sweatshirt, and Stormcloud. Truffle Hunt!!!! You just can't beat that!


There are several gems in the 2014 Winter Look Book, but Alloy is by far my favorite. Brooklyn Tweed's Look Books are always so well done. It's like some sort of hybrid matte photo spread of everything I love about knitting and the forest and wheat fields and colors! 

I'm all twitterpated!

*All photos from this post are Brooklyn Tweed images (obviously because they're spectacular).

1 comment:

  1. Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...