Thursday, February 6, 2014

Made & Found: Valentines all the time


After putting up some Valentine's decorations I started looking around and realized that I'm kind of ready for Valentines all of the time…
My fridge has been adorned with valentines and hearts for years now. It looks like I am also going to have the Christmas card Christine sent me as a annual staple. Quite frankly I think it's safe to say that all seasons are probably represented on my fridge.


I have an array of tea towels that are super appropriate for this time of year.


And I'm even ready to deck out my lobes with hearts. These mini studs came from Urban Outfitters and I have enjoyed them in and out of heart season. 

2 comments:

  1. This blog provides readers with a greater understanding of the current issues in Canadian healthcare. Thank you for the interesting read.
    voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chaque nouvel article, toujours autant de choses intéressantes à découvrir et normalement à mettre en pratique.
    vrai voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...