Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Peanut & Purls and a cat house from UP


I've been planning on making Peanut her very own UP house for a while now.  On a Monday night, the urge became too strong. Four days later, and this is what I have. It's a monster of a cat house (quite large), but I love it! 


Most everyone has seen UP, and if you haven't, stop reading this, get on Netflix, and fix that right away! There's something about the UP house that just makes me really happy. If only there were a way to add some balloons to her house. I might have to think about that one...

I've blogged about my love of cardboard cat houses before. Peanut loves her other cat houses. I've made her a little cat cottage and a farm house. The brilliant thing about cardboard cat houses is that they're practically free. I used paint, a glue gun, tape, and cardboard boxes--all things I already had around the house. All the detail is made with cardboard. Go ahead, take a closer look.









I hope I've inspired you to attempt a cardboard house for your cat! They'll certainly appreciate your efforts!


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful share. Good to know this valuable article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    ReplyDelete

  3. j ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!!

    Voyance gratuite immediate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci pour cet article très complet encore une fois

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete

  5. Mille merci pour tout.
    Tu es incroyable, mille bisous pour toi.

    voyance mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete

  6. Mille merci pour tout.
    Tu es incroyable, mille bisous pour toi.

    consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete

  7. votre site et vos créations sont magnifiques j'adore merci

    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete



  8. re bonjour,
    je viens de parcourir une grande partie de votre site... une merveille !!! merci d'exister

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete


  9. re bonjour,
    je viens de parcourir une grande partie de votre site... une merveille !!! merci d'exister
    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete

  10. Un petit pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
    voyance gratuite discount

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...